A truly rare one bedroom oportunity, this bespoke home offers open plan living and dining, creating a beautiful sense of space. Elevated ceilings and oversized windows fill this residence with light.
A contemporary kitchen is equipped with everything you need: stainless steel appliances, built-in microwave, gas cooking, a stone benchtop and plenty of storage space. The kitchen has been designed using simple and functional design principals and overlooks the sun-bathed living and dining area.
A generous master bedroom is complete with an oversized built-in-robe. The architecturally designed main bathroom showcases full-height tiling including a feature wall and is complemented by Dorf tapware.
- Bosch gas cooktop
- Electric oven, dishwasher, built-in microwave
- 40mm stone benchtops
- Soft close drawers
- Engineered timber floating floors to living and dining areas
- Pure wool carpet to bedrooms
- EER 6 stars
- LED lights
- NBN ready
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- single lock-up garage with automatic door and internal access
- Conveniently located within close proximity to Dickson shops, Braddon, Canberra Centre and the ANU
- Walking distance to the Light Rail and other public transport options
The tenant is required to seek the owners consent to keep a pet
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Openable Windows