This newly renovated 3 bedroom home, has been well updated with double-glazed windows, heating appliances and updated LED down lights. When completing the renovations for this home the focus was to bring a warm, comfortable and neutral vibe whilst focusing on energy efficiency at the same time.
Perfectly located on the edge of Hackett and Dickson, only 5 minutes drive to Dickson shops and 7 minutes to the City Centre. Public transport close by including trams and buses for longer commutes.
- Neutral Colour Scheme
- LED Down Lighting
- Heating in each room
- Double-glazed Windows
- Close to schools and shops
- Large backyard
- Updated Range Hood
- Lock up shed in back yard
- All New Insulation - walls, roof, and under-flooring
- 3 Off-street parking spaces in driveway
Works in Progress:
- New Dishwasher and Cabinetry for the Kitchen
- Built-In Wardrobes in 2 Bedrooms
- Shower Screen Installation
* Please note that there is a lock up cabinet in the garage not available for the tenants use that stores household items like spare tiles etc.
The tenant is required to seek the owners consent to keep a pet.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly