Ask us about 1 month rent free!
Located in Canberra's most affluent suburb, this brand new one bedroom apartment offers a fantastic aspect over some of the capital's most iconic landmarks.
On entry, it's easy to see how this building truly sets itself apart from the rest. State-of-the-art appliances, premium finishes, and your very own private wine cellar are just some of the details that will catch your eye.
What you need:
- Parliamentary Triangle positioning
- Spacious bedroom with build in robes
- Large (68 sqm of internal living)
- Basement car space with storage cage
What you will love:
- The build (from the team that brought you the Arboretum)
- Chefs kitchen, Gaggenau appliances, integrated microwave, induction cooktop, stone benchtops
- The feel. From first step, it's luxury.
- The balcony. Large, covered and with a gorgeous outlook that flows through to the living spaces.
- Floor to ceiling windows, stacking sliding doors to make for seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Full size laundry, with an additional toilet
- Reverse Cycle air conditioning
- Your own wine cellar locker, climate controlled
- Wine tasting room, available for you to book and entertain
- Secure access
The tenant is required to seek the owners consent to keep a pet
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Car Parking - Basement
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport