Located in Canberra's most affluent suburb, this brand new two bedroom apartment offers spacious living with luxurious fixtures throughout.
On entry, it's easy to see how this building truly sets itself apart from the rest. State-of-the-art appliances, premium finishes, and your very own private wine cellar are just some of the details that will catch your eye.
Positioned on the ground floor on the corner of complex, the substantial 106m2 of internal living space is flooded with natural light. An additional 37m2 of outdoor courtyard space will make entertaining a breeze.
What you need:
- Parliamentary Triangle positioning
- Spacious bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and ensuite, second bedroom with substantial built-ins and adjacent to second bathroom.
- 2 x side by side basement car spaces with a lock up storage cage
What you will love:
- The build (from the team that brought you the Arboretum)
- Chefs kitchen with Gaggenau appliances inc. integrated dishwasher, oven, , plate warmer, microwave, induction cooktop and stone benchtops
- The feel. From first step, it's luxury.
- Rear and front facing courtyards
- Floor to ceiling double glazed windows, stacking sliding doors to make for seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Reverse Cycle air conditioning
- NBN Ready
- Separate European laundry with dryer
- Underfloor heating to bathrooms
- Timber flooring to living areas, carpet to bedrooms
- Quality window furnishings
- Large entry way, separating your living space from the common hallway
- Your own wine cellar locker, climate controlled, holds up to 60 bottles
- Wine tasting room, available for you to book and entertain
- Secure access
Estate is positioned across from Parliament House, just a 10 minute walk from Manuka and a short stroll from Barton.
Available April 23
The tenant is required to seek the owners consent to keep a pet
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Car Parking - Basement
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport