Within walking distance to the Kingston Foreshore and Lake Burley Griffin, your new open-plan warehouse apartment is nestled in the increasingly popular Kingsborough Village. Great coffee and eateries are on your doorstep!
The Village offers a variety of amenities including Kingston Yoga, EightyTwenty Cafe' and Kingston Foreshore Cycles. To complete the package, there is a members only magnesium lap pool and gym.
Located on level 2, this light filled apartment provides a large versatile living and dining space within a substantial 75sqm floorplan.
The oversized kitchen is perfect for an entertainer or home chef, complete with Bosch stainless steel appliances.
Rarely found in warehouse apartments unit 202 also includes a built in laundry and additional storage.
The 'Warehouse' building features a 20 meter high interactive art installation by Cristopher Toth – located right outside your doorstep. The atrium outside the entry provides cross flow ventilation and beautiful sunset views to the west.
Enjoy an enviable lifestyle in a gorgeous setting, with all your needs considered!
• 1 bedroom with built in wardrobe with mirror sliding doors.
• Ample sized bathroom with additional storage
• Spacious 75sqm of open plan living
• Oversized and functional entertainers kitchen with Bosch stainless steel
appliances and brick feature tiles
• Built in laundry with additional storage
• Industrial/warehouse style with exposed concrete 3 metre ceiling
• Large double glazed windows to living and bedroom allowing cross flow
ventilation and energy efficiency
• Intercom access and commercial sized lift
• Concrete look floor tiles to living and dining area
• European oak timber flooring to entry and bedroom
• Excellent location and welcoming community, Food truck Fridays are often
held in the village
• 1 secure basement carspace with additional dry storage
• Additional visitors parking available
• NBN available
Kingsborough Village features:
• Tesla share car
• A selection of unique large format artworks and Murals by Artist
Cristopher Paul Toth
• Aequus Movement, offering memberships to the Magnesium lap pool,
Sauna and gym
• The Warehouse Roast Tap Brew – Coffee in the morning, beer in the
• EightyTwenty Cafe'
• Kingsborough Cycles
• Elysian Lash
• Kingston Yoga
The tenant is require to seek the owners written consent to keep a pet
Available 21 June 22
- Car Parking - Basement
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Prestige Homes