Positioned on the doorstep of the Bicentennial National Trail, this expansive home in an excellent opportunity to secure high end living in a fabulous location.
Flooded with natural light, the floor-plan makes the most of the space, offering multiple living options and storage at every opportunity.
The kitchen features a substantial island bench, an abundance of storage including a butlers pantry, and a 5 burner gas cooktop.
Sliding stacker doors provide access from the oversized family and dining room to the covered outdoor entertaining space.
There are two additional living spaces downstairs, providing multiple options for how you want to set up your home. Clever designs, such as the under stair study make the most of every inch of floor space.
Upstairs, the main bedroom is a fantastic size, with views towards the Nature Reserve. It features a walk in robe and spacious ensuite with double vanity.
The three remaining bedrooms are a great size and all have built in wardrobes.
Sheer curtains, plantation shutters and light coloured finishes compliment this airy, hamptons style home.
This stunning home is positioned just 10 minutes from Coombs Oval & children's playground, Charles Weston School, Club Lime Coombs and just a 15 minute drive from the CBD.
- Seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Oversized main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- 4th bedroom separated in guest style wing downstairs
- Custom kitchen with stone benchtops and substantial storage and butlers pantry
- Smeg and Miele appliances
- Low maintenance gardens
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- In slab heating on ground level
- Excellent outdoor entertaining space
- Double garage with internal access
Available January 11th, 2022
The tenant is required to seek the owners consent to keep a pet
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Prestige Homes