Spread over 225m2 (approx.) of internal living and complemented by a fantastic outdoor entertaining space, this beautifully presented four-bedroom family home offers a rare opportunity in Weston Creek's most accessible location.
The spacious floorplan boasts multiple living spaces and ensures that comfortable family living and a low-maintenance lifestyle is achieved with ease. The kitchen features a SMEG gas cooktop, stone benchtops, soft close drawers and ample pantry and storage space.
Accommodation is four sizeable bedrooms, three with built-in-robes. The master bedroom is segregated to the rear of the property and has a large ensuite.
To the rear of the property, the elevated main residence seamlessly connects to the expansive outdoor deck. With a split-level design, the deck is perfect for alfresco dining and entertaining and offers soaring views to Mount Taylor and the Brindabella Ranges. The backyard is home to easy care gardens and an inground salt-water pool - perfect for the kids to enjoy while the parents entertain friends and family on the deck. Accessible from the backyard is a downstairs rumpus room, equipped with a bathroom, which could be used as a pool room, teenagers retreat or home office.
Located in the quiet pocket of Waramanga and close to local schools, shops and arterial roads, this stunning family home offers a rare opportunity to rent in a highly sought after location.
What you need:
- Ensuite plus 2 separate bathrooms
- Multiple flexible living spaces
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
What you will love:
- Salt-water swimming pool
- Tasmanian oak flooring
- Corian benchtops
- SMEG gas cooktop
- Westinghouse oven
- Soft close drawers
- Meals area
- Two bathrooms with feature tiling
- Downstairs rumpus area with bathroom
- Elevated position with views
- Timber deck to front, split level deck to rear
- Mains gas and power outlets to rear deck
- Easy care landscaped gardens
- Shed with power
- Extensive storage areas including storeroom
Available October 30th, 2019
Pets will be considered on application
How to view & apply:
- Click the 'Book Inspection' button, which will allow you to select a date and time to view the apartment. If the available times do not suit, we welcome you to call us.
- After you have viewed, you will receive information on how to make an application online through '1form'.
- Please note applications will not be considered until you, or a representative has viewed the property.
- For our tenants not in Canberra, we are happy to discuss arranging a FaceTime viewing of the property.