SOLD - for price information contact Nik Brozinic 0400 280 728 or James Carter on 0413 974 912 - Luxurious family masterpiece of grand proportions
Impeccably crafted to the highest of standards, this superbly appointed family residence presents a contemporary offering. Sprawling over 379m2 (approx.) of internal living and 449m² (approx.) of total floor area ., this carefully considered architectural design combines with bespoke finishes to create a truly magnificent family home.
Spread over two levels, the clever design embraces practicality for the growing family. A luxurious sense of space is created from the moment you enter the residence, achieved through the use of high ceilings and extensive glass throughout, including highlight windows. Upon entry, spotted gum timber floors flow throughout and lead to the sunken family and meals area, overlooked on by the designer kitchen. Superbly appointed, the kitchen showcases Smeg appliances, Carrera marble benchtop and an expansive walk-in-pantry. A highlight window has been utilised as a splashback, enabling a flow of natural light and offering a lovely luscious view to the garden greenery.
Designed with entertaining in mind, a seamless connection between the internal and external dining areas of the home is achieved with ease. The covered alfresco is the perfect spot for outdoor entertaining and alfresco dining, equipped with a barbeque, a sink and LED lighting.
The ground floor design encompasses a formal living and dining area set to the front of the home, ensuring there is plenty of space for the whole family to spread out. A study with side access creates the perfect home office and features an inbuilt desk and ample storage. Additionally, the main bathroom with separate powder room and large laundry are also positioned on the ground floor. All three bathrooms include sophisticated fixtures, marble vanities and feature tiling, with two showcasing lavish freestanding bathtubs.
The upper level accommodates four well-proportioned bedrooms, ensuring segregation from the entertaining areas of the home. The indulgent master suite is set to the front of the residence and epitomises luxury, creating a truly opulent parent's retreat. It is fronted by a covered balcony and features an expansive walk-in-robe and designer ensuite. An expansive rumpus room can be utilised as the perfect play area for the kids or home theatre with surround sound.
With a striking modern façade, this home has been thoughtfully designed to showcase luxury from the outset. Set in the accessible suburb of Forde, the residence is within close proximity to parks, local shopping centres and schools. With no expense spared in the construction, enjoy living in this magnificent family home and reap the rewards of a convenient lifestyle.
- Architecturally designed Builder's own home
- spotted gum timber floors throughout
- Luxurious kitchen with walk-in-pantry
- Carrera marble benchtops
- Smeg appliances including gas cooktop and integrated microwave
- 3.2m(h) Ceilings to Sunken open plan family and meals area
- Formal living and dining area to the front of the residence
- Charcoal brick feature walls
- Study with inbuilt desk, storage and side access creates large space for home office
- Four generously proportioned bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Covered private balcony leading off from master suite
- Additional bedrooms all with built-in-robes.
- Bedroom three with additional walk-in-robe
- Oversized rumpus room with surround sound system
- Feature tiling, marble vanity tops and designer fixtures to bathrooms
- Two separate powder rooms
- Sizeable laundry with ample storage and side access
- Covered alfresco area with barbeque and sink
- LED lights
- Single glazing
- Landscaped gardens with WIFI controlled irrigation
- Storage area in garage
- Solar Heat Pump hot water system
- Two 2000 litre water tanks - connected to toilets and laundry
- 1.8m fence to boundary lines
EER: 5 stars
Land Size: 493m2 (approx.)
Ground Floor: 189.87m2(approx.)
First Floor: 189.26m2 (approx.)
Total Living: 379.12m2 (approx.)
Alfresco: 15.51m2 (approx.)
Balcony: 10.72m2 (approx.)
Garage: 44.44m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2,310 per annum (approx.)
Land Tax: $2,975 per annum (approx.)
Heating and Cooling: Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
Car: Double garage with internal access