YOU'LL BE SITTING PRETTY ON PLUMMER!
Whether you are a first home buyer with kids or pets seeking a secure yard or you are a downsizer looking for a single level property with no body corporate, you need to inspect 13 Plummer Street, Googong.
Open plan living and dining flows from the designer kitchen with gas cooking, island benchtop and dishwasher. All three bedrooms are generous and are fitted with wardrobes, the main bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom while the main bathroom, toilet and laundry are all separate.
Climate-controlled living is assured with ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling throughout and the single garage is complimented by internal access.
The private and secure rear yard with covered entertaining space is a surprising but welcome feature of this home. Perfect for kids, pets or the family's enthusiastic green thumb; there is just enough space out here to play and entertain but low maintenance enough to not consume your weekends.
My sellers insist on an immediate sale, with a price that reflects that! sure you attend the next open home and see for yourself the quality Real Estate opportunity on offer.
- Open plan lounge and dining room
- Kitchen with island bench, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Segregated main bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Single garage with internal access
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Currently tenanted for $480 per week on a month to month lease
Block Size: 258m2
Land Value: $191,000
Council Rates: $2,930 pa
*All figures are approximate