New to the market is this great 2-bedroom apartment located right in the heart of Belconnen.
Perfect for those looking to dip their toes in the investment market or looking to secure that elusive first-home this fantastic property puts you minutes away from all the action.
This property is within walking distance to the Belconnen Mall, the Belconnen Fresh Food Markets, and is only a couple of minutes' drive to the University of Canberra and the Canberra Hospital.
The two bedrooms in the property both have built-in robes and the living area is well-appointed. There is a private balcony to enjoy a wine or two after work.
This property comes with tenants already in place, however, there is flexibility if you would like to move in.
The townhouse comes with its own allocated carport.
Features at a Glance:
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Leafy apartment complex
- Close walk to the Belconnen shopping centre, lake, restaurants, cafes, 24 hours Gym and public transport.
- Total roof area: 103 Sqm (approx)
- Internal house area: ~76 Sqm (approx)
- Verandah: ~9 Sqm (approx)
- Carport: ~18 Sqm (approx)
- Potential rent of up to $450 per week (currently $390 per week on periodic lease).