We have been given clear instructions to sell before Christmas!
Upon entry you are welcomed with an abundance of natural light. Situated on the first floor this large 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 car park apartment features 81m2 of internal living and around 7m2 of balcony space.
New flooring of your choice can be installed prior to settlement.
• New paint
• New blinds (being installed asap)
• North Easterly aspect
• Large bedrooms with walk in/ built in robes
• Secure carpark and storage
• Vacant possession, quick settlement options
• Original condition although they may look old the appliances still work as good as new' the cooktop, range hood, oven, dishwasher have all been professionally cleaned.
• The opportunity to renovate and truly make your own.
• Walking distance to Westfield Belconnen, Belconnen Fresh Food Markets, University of Canberra and the bus interchange, 20 minutes direct bus to the ANU and the City.
Why rent when you can buy?
5% deposit: $15,750
Loan repayments: $1,246 per month (based of 2.9% includes principal and interest)
Rent: $410+ per week, $1,640 per month (estimate & subject to new flooring)
Difference: Saving $394 per month + paying down your own loan not someone else's
*The above is based off the current market conditions and any interested parties should make their own investigations as to the accuracy of the information.
Rates per annum: $2,383 approx.
Land tax per annum: $2,886 approx.
Body corporate: $689 per quarter, approx.