Set in a sought-after position in Bruce this large, 3-bedroom, meticulously kept townhouse is perfect for your family, downsizers or first homebuyers alike. The home boasts quality inclusions throughout, 2.7m ceilings, an oversized two car enclosed garage with internal access.
Entering into a large living area which opens seamlessly into an outdoor courtyard makes entertaining your guests an absolute pleasure. This is accompanied by a separate dining area, laundry, and kitchen which features stone bench tops and state of the Bosch stainless steel appliances.
A second story boasts accommodation of three sizable bedrooms with built in robes and a master bedroom featuring a separate ensuite. Additional features include a main bathroom and powder room for your guests, floor to ceiling tiling in wet areas and an internal lift making accessing all levels of living easy and comfortable.
Ideally located, within close proximity to arterial roads, Canberra Stadium, The university of Canberra, Westfield Belconnen and Calvary hospital, playgrounds, gyms and schools, the location is unbeatable and perfect for your new family living.
- Meticulously kept 3-bedroom townhouse
- Master bedrooms with ensuite and walk in robe
- Separate kitchen, dining and living areas
- Kitchen with stainless steel Bosch appliances
- stone bench tops in kitchen
- Timber flooring to living areas
- Ample storage in kitchen
- Separate laundry and Powder room
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Rinnai continuous gas hot water
- Block out blinds throughout
- Double garage
EER: 6 stars
House Size: 198m2 (approx.)
External Size: 48 m2 (approx.)
Body corporate including Sinking Fund: $2823 per annum (approx.)
Rental Estimate: Previously rented at $700 per week
Heating and Cooling: Reverse cycle ducted
Car: 2 car garage