Located in a private street that is only moments away from the local Woolworths, public transport, a short drive to quality schools, and nearby shopping centre you will find this beautifully presented and tastefully updated four-bedroom home.
This spacious residence offers an abundance of natural sunlight and has the perfect floor plan for growing families. All bedrooms are spacious and offer ample wardrobe space, and the home has two huge living areas with a separate study area perfect for those working from home.
The modern designer kitchen features all the bells and whistles one would expect from a top-tier property. Opening onto private low maintenance gardens, and plenty of garaging and parking options this home will be a highly worth inspection.
At a glance:
- Freshly repainted
- Updated downlights
- Updated landscaping
- Spacious gourmet kitchen with new 'Omega' electric cooktop
- Four large bedrooms with walk-in wardrobe in master, and built-in wardrobes in additional rooms
- Double garage with internal access and automatic doors, plenty of room for additional car spaces
- Spacious formal lounge with study area
- Large family room with garden outlook
- House: 188.16m2
- Garage: 43.41m2
- Year built: 2002
- Block size: 561m2
- EER: 5.5