First home buyers, investors and downsizers alike this charming three-bedroom courtyard home is priced to sell and ready for you to move in.
Situated on a 300m2 separate title block 25 Constance Stone features Northly aspect to main living area and an expansive outdoor area great for entertaining and a vegetable garden.
Open plan lounge and dining room with floating timber floors. The kitchen is spacious and boasts ample bench space and cupboards as well as electric cooking and a dishwasher.
All three bedrooms are large and come fitted with built in wardrobes. The bathroom, toilet and laundry are all separate. Car accommodation is sorted with a single lock up garage with internal access.
Please note this home has been recently landscaped front and back (not shown in photos) and the successful purchaser will have the option to install new carpet/ flooring of their choice after exchange, prior to settlement.
- Open plan lounge and dining room with floating timber floors
- Segregated main bedroom with A/C
- 3 large bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
- Spacious kitchen with electric cooktop and dishwasher
- Separate bathroom, toilet and laundry
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Paved outdoor entertaining area
- Large flat backyard perfect for kids and pets
House Size: 108m2
Block Size: 300m2
Rates: $1,966 pa
Land Tax (If Rented): $2,377 pa
Rental Appraisal: $480 - $510 per week