This generously proportioned residence provides an outstanding family home of spacious free flowing interiors, flooded with natural light, and several segregated outdoor areas.
Room to move with two separate living areas and two dining areas, with the rear opening to a sun-bathed covered entertainment terrace. The immaculately remastered stone kitchen includes multitudes of bench space and cupboard storage. Accommodations consist of the main bathroom and three generously proportioned bedrooms at one end, with the master with walk in robe and ensuite segregated to the other end of the residence, as well as a 5th bedroom adjacent which could serve as a study and or nursery.
Conveniently positioned and tucked away in a culdesac it does not get much more private than this, yet still only a short walk to the shops, bus stops, and Mt Rogers Nature Reserve.
Beautifully landscaped front yard with paved pathways. Separate oversized double garage with sink and toilet. Covered carport area. Additional features include a 2-way fireplace to both living areas, polished floorboards in rear living spaces, ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling, an outdoor BBQ area featuring a pizza oven, ample vegetable beds, and a large rear deck.
5bed | 2.5bath | 4car
- RZ2 Zoning
- Presents as a superb family home in a quiet cul-de-sac setting
- Spacious free-flowing layout
- Seamless flow to private sun-soaked entertainment courtyard
- Remastered stone kitchen, ample storage
- Well-sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Bathrooms and toilet with floor to ceiling tiles
- Carpeted bedrooms and living area
- Excellent potential to enhance and capitalize on location (RZ2 zoning)
- 6.7kms to Belconnen shopping centre,
Rates: $2655 (2021)
UCV: $350,000 (approx.)
First constructed: 1977
Land Size: 1197 m2 (approx.)
Internal Living: 175m2 (approx.)
Garage: 59m2 (approx.)