This perfect property represents a wonderful entry-level buying opportunity for a first home buyer, downsizer, or investor looking for a property in a highly sought-after location. Delightfully positioned directly opposite parkland and only meters to the local bus stop this ultra-convenient location is a very short walk to the Bonner Shops and local School.
The home is separate title and offers a functional floorplan offering three spacious bedrooms, main bathroom with separate toilet, an open-plan living area, a spacious double garage with internal access, and automatic doors.
The modern kitchen comprises quality appliances including a gas stovetop and lots of bench and cupboard space.
At a glance:
- Opposite parkland
- Three large bedroom
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Open plan living area
- Spacious kitchen with gas stovetop
- Double garage with internal access and automatic doors
- Ducted gas heating
- Split system air conditioning unit installed in the family room and main bedroom
- House is only ten years old and has been maintained in pristine condition.
- Automated generous sized double garage has internal access to the house.
- The property has approval from ACTPLA to build a pergola above the deck in the backyard. This was applied for by the builders during construction and approved and is included in the paperwork for the property.
- Corner block elevated on a stone retaining wall with beautiful views.
- Ample street parking.
- Access to public transport only metres from the property.
- The parklands across the road feature walking trails, BBQ and playgrounds.
- Local Bonner and Amaroo shops are within walking distance, featuring enticing amenities including the three main supermarket chains, gyms, take away shops, vet, etc.
- EER: 5
- Block: 300m2
- House: 112.30m2
- Garage: 39.54m2
- Year built: 2011