Impeccably crafted to the highest of standards, this superbly appointed family residence presents a contemporary offering. Spread over 201 m² (approx.) of internal living, 246m² (approx.) of total floor area and 24m² of covered outdoor entertaining this carefully considered architectural design combines with bespoke finishes to create a truly magnificent family home.
The clever single level design embraces practicality for the growing family. Upon entry, engineered timber floors flow throughout and lead to the family and meals area, overlooked on by the designer kitchen. Superbly appointed, the kitchen showcases Ariston appliances, 20mm water fall stone bench tops and an expansive butler's pantry. Wonderful neutral tone joinery complimented by a silver glass splashback and custom timber LED pendent light create a kitchen which will be the envy of your family and friends.
Designed with entertaining in mind, a seamless connection between the internal and external dining areas of the home is achieved with ease. The covered alfresco is the perfect spot for outdoor entertaining and alfresco dining. Fitted with electronic shutters the outdoor alfresco area can be utilised all year round in comfort.
The design encompasses two generous living areas ensuring there is plenty of space for the whole family to spread out. A study nook with custom inbuild joinery adds to the incredible functionality of this home.
Accommodation is four well-proportioned bedrooms with built in robes and two master suites with luxurious ensuites.
With a striking modern façade, this home has been thoughtfully designed to showcase luxury from the outset. Set in the accessible suburb of Taylor, the residence is within close proximity to parks, local shopping centres and schools. With no expense spared in the construction, enjoy living in this magnificent family home and reap the rewards of a convenient lifestyle.
- Architecturally designed family home
- Engineered timber floors throughout
- Luxurious kitchen with butler's pantry
- 20mm stone benchtops
- 6 Burner Ariston induction cooktop
- 600mm Ariston pyrolytic oven
- 600mm Ariston microwave convection oven
- Ariston freestanding dishwasher
- Covered private alfresco entertaining area
- Electronic Shutters to outdoor alfresco
- 2 generous living areas
- Study nook with inbuilt desk
- Four generously proportioned bedrooms with built in robes
- 2 Master bedrooms with ensuite
- Feature tiling, custom vanities and designer fixtures to bathrooms
- Sizeable laundry with ample storage and side access
- LED lights
- Double glazing throughout
- Alarm System
- CCTV System
- Floor to ceiling custom built linen storage
- Floor to ceiling wardrobes
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Landscaped gardens
- Large Storage area in garage
- 11kw Solar system
- Hot water system with solar plus booster element
EER: 6 stars
Land Size: 521m2 (approx.)
Total Living: 201m2 (approx.)
Alfresco: 24m2 (approx.)
Garage: 45m2 (approx.)
Total house size: 246m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2,644 per annum (approx.)
Heating and Cooling: Electric ducted reverse cycle heating and cool with zoning
Car: Double garage with internal access