Impeccably crafted to the highest of standards, this superbly appointed family residence presents a contemporary offering. Spread over 179m2 (approx.) of internal living and 247m² (approx.) of total floor area, this carefully considered architectural design combines with bespoke finishes to create a truly magnificent family home.
The clever single level design embraces practicality for the growing family. A luxurious sense of space is created from the moment you enter the residence, achieved using high raked ceilings and extensive glass throughout, including highlight windows. Upon entry, Swiss-engineered timber floors flow throughout and lead to the family and meals area, overlooked by the designer kitchen. Superbly appointed, the kitchen showcases Bosch appliances, 40mm Quantum Quartz stone benchtops, and an expansive butler's pantry. Wonderful neutral tone joinery complemented by a matt black marble splashback tile and custom matt black handles and tapware create a kitchen that will be the envy of your family and friends.
Designed with entertaining in mind, a seamless connection between the internal and external dining areas of the home is achieved with ease. The covered alfresco is the perfect spot for outdoor entertaining and alfresco dining.
The design encompasses a formal living area with a gorgeous feature chandelier set to the front of the home, ensuring there is plenty of space for the whole family to spread out. A study nook with custom inbuild joinery adds to the incredible functionality of this home.
Accommodation is four well-proportioned bedrooms with built in robes. The master suite includes an oversized 5 door built in robe with draws and shelving within. Furthermore, a luxurious ensuite with imported Italian porcelain tiles, feature matt black edging, custom his and hers vanity, shower niche and matt black Phoenix tapware and accessories caps of a wonderful parents' retreat.
With a striking modern façade, this home has been thoughtfully designed to showcase luxury from the outset. Set in the accessible suburb of Throsby, the residence is within close proximity to parks, local shopping centres and schools. With no expense spared in the construction, enjoy living in this magnificent family home and reap the rewards of a convenient lifestyle.
- Architecturally designed family home
- Colorbond skillion roof
- Swiss Engineered timber floors throughout
- Luxurious kitchen with butler's pantry
- 40mm Quantum quartz stone benchtops
- 6 Burner Bosch gas cooktop
- 600mm Bosch pyrolytic oven
- 600mm Bosch microwave convection oven
- Bosch freestanding dishwasher
- Raked Ceilings open plan family and meals area
- Covered private alfresco entertaining area with natural gas outlet
- Imported Italian porcelain tiles to alfresco
- Brick courtyard wall with Decowood slats
- Decowood garage door, fencing and gate
- Formal living to the front of the residence
- Study with inbuilt desk and storage
- Four generously proportioned bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bedroom with oversized built in robe and ensuite
- Feature tiling, custom vanities and designer fixtures to bathrooms
- Matt black semi frameless shower screens
- Separate powder room
- Sizeable laundry with ample storage and side access
- LED lights
- Double glazing throughout
- Landscaped gardens with irrigation
- Large Storage area in garage with custom joinery
- Rinnai continuous gas hot water
- 2000 litre water tank
EER: 6 stars
Land Size: 440m2 (approx.)
Total Living: 179m2 (approx.)
Alfresco: 21m2 (approx.)
Garage: 47m2 (approx.)
Total house size: 250m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2,820 per annum (approx.)
Heating and Cooling: Electric ducted reverse cycle heating and cool with zoning
Car: Double garage with internal access