Nestled on a tree lined street this home features three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms and a two car garage with internal access. Located within close proximity to the vibrating hubs of the Braddon, Dickson and Ainslie precincts, with the light rail stop being only a stone's throw away for access to the CBD and beyond.
The bedrooms are oversized and can easily accommodate a king size bed they also comes fitted with additional data and TV points. The garage features internal access into the sun-drenched living and dining room.
Residence 8 at The Kew in Braddon was developed by Project Coordination one of Canberra leading developers. Completing some of Canberra's most iconic projects such as the National Arboretum and the Audi centre in Phillip.
A contemporary kitchen is equipped with everything you need: stainless steel appliances, built-in microwave, gas cooking, a stone bench top and plenty of storage space.
- Bosch 6 burner gas cook top
- Bosch Electric oven, dishwasher, built-in microwave
- Externally ducted range hood
- 38mm waterfall stone bench tops
- Free standing bath
- Dorf tap ware
- Fisher and Paykel dryer
- Soft close drawers
- Engineered timber floating floors to living and dining areas
- Pure wool carpet to bedrooms
- LED lights
- NBN ready
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Double lock-up garage with automatic door and internal access
Internal: 128m2 (approx.)
External Courtyard: 42m2 (approx.)
Developer: Project Coordination
Architect: Hugh Gordon & Quattro Architecture
Body corporate: $1,649 p.a (approx.)
Rates: $2,054 p.a (approx.)
Land tax: $2,692 p.a (approx.) (only if rented)