Located in the tightly held stage one of DKSN development this home features 59m2 on internal living and 9m2 balcony soaking up the north easterly sun.
This home comes complete to the highest standard including engineered timber flooring throughout the kitchen, living and dining, integrated fridge and freezer, semi-integrated dishwasher and externally ducted rangehood.
Proudly developed by Canberra powerhouse Doma Group and Englobo and built by Bloc, DKSN is a precinct like no other. The DKSN precinct has significantly activated Dickson and the surrounding area, creating a magnet for vibrancy and energy.
Impressive energy-efficiency rating of 6 stars which is the maximum rating for established properties. When required, the apartment has reverse cycle air conditioning to the living room keep you comfortable.
• Ariston 282 litre fully integrated fridge/freezer
• Smeg appliances: Semi integrated dishwasher, ceramic cooktop and oven
• Undermount kitchen sink
• Externally ducted rangehood
• Engineered timber floors
• Full height tiling to bathroom
• North/ East aspect
• Split system AC to living
• Island bench with feature pendant light
• Video Intercom
• No AC condenser on balcony
DKSN Precinct Inclusions (on completion):
• Supermarket (Woolworths's metro)
• Medical Centre
• Childcare Centre
• Vibrant laneways
• Eat Street
• Electric Lane
• Set on the bus interchange for the North of Canberra
• 300 public car spaces
• Major Government offices
• 30 + hospitality and retail spaces
Internal living: 59m2
Body corporate: $2,900 approx
Land tax: $1,993 (if rented)