23 Hovea Street, O'Connor is a stunning example of modern luxury. Impeccably crafted to the highest of standards, this spectacular home is just three years old and is ready for you to simply move in, unpack and enjoy. Anyone who appreciates fine attention to detail will adore this remarkable residence where every inch has been expertly designed with not a single expense spared.
Set on a large 929m2 parcel of land in one of Canberra's most desired suburbs, this single level contemporary offering is sprawled over 328m2 (approx.) of internal living and 421m2 (approx.) or total floor area.
As you enter this home you are instantly embraced by luxury with polished concrete floors surrounded by timber herringbone flooring catching the eye. The expansive and clever design embraces practicality for the growing family. The home encompasses 5 oversized bedrooms with walk in robes to 3, 4 impeccable bathrooms plus a powder room for guests and multiple living areas making convenient and luxurious living a reality.
The custom designer kitchen is fully equipped with top-of-the-line appliances and an expansive butler's pantry making it a dream to cook for your family and friends. Overlooking a huge open plan living and dining area this part of the home is one most people only dream of having. This area opens seamlessly to an outdoor entertaining alfresco fully equipped with an outdoor kitchen making this home the ultimate entertainers delight.
This show-stopping layout is complete with an incredible in ground concrete pool which is the focal point of a clean, crisp, and low maintenance backyard.
Extra features include argon glazed windows, High quality Italian fittings throughout, ducted heating and cooling throughout, In slab heating, large 3 car garage and an absolute abundance of storage throughout. All of this is set just moments from schools, shops, and picture-perfect parks. The Canberra CBD and all its amenities are a mere 5- minute drive and 10-minute walk from your new family haven.
- Architecturally designed Builder's own home
- Polished concrete flooring
- herringbone timber flooring
- 40mm waterfall stone benchtops
- Onyx kitchen splash back
- Smeg appliances including induction cook top, 900mm oven and dishwasher
- Study with inbuilt Cabinetry
- Five generously proportioned bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- 2 additional bedrooms with walk in robe and ensuite
- 2 additional bedrooms with built-in-robes.
- Multiple living areas
- Feature Italian terrazzo tiling, Onyx vanity tops and designer fixtures to bathrooms
- Separate powder room
- Sizeable laundry with custom joinery, abundance of storage and external access
- Covered alfresco area with outdoor kitchen
- Feature alucobond cladding
- Large inbuilt concrete swimming pool
- Impeccably Landscaped low maintenance gardens
- 3 Car garage
- Huge storage area in garage with inbuilt cabinetry
- Led Lighting
- Argon glazed windows
- Copper down pipes
- Ducted heating and cooling
- In slab heating
EER: 5.5 stars
Land Size: 921m2 (approx.)
House Size: 421m2 (approx.)
Total Living: 328m2 (approx.)
Garage: 93m2 (approx.)
Rates: $4,815 per annum (approx.)
Heating and Cooling: Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling + In slab heating
Car: Three car garage with internal access