This Property is Currently Under Offer Contact James 0413 974 912 today for any real estate needs.
Located within a desirable location, a stone throw from the CBD, this one-bedroom apartment offers a fantastic lifestyle opportunity.
Set on the 7th floor in the Jamieson Apartments, the apartment has a lovely aspect with soaring views towards Parliament House. The floor area is comprised of 57sqm (approx.) of internal living and presents the perfect low maintenance home. A cleverly designed floorplan encompasses an open plan living and dining area, which is overlooked on by the galley style kitchen. The kitchen features stone benchtops, gas cooking and stainless-steel appliances, with ample storage also on offer.
Accommodation is one sizeable bedroom, with built-in-robes and ensuite. Additional features include double glazed floor-to-ceiling windows, ceiling fans and a European laundry.
This one-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment is well-suited to professionals needing somewhere easy to call home, along with providing great rental income as an investment. Just moments away from the main arterial roads, enjoy living a lifestyle of convenience.
- Spacious apartment located on 7th floor
- Open plan living and dining
- Galley style kitchen
- Stone benchtops
- Gas cooking and stainless-steel appliances
- Timber joinery
- Bedroom with built-in-robe and ensuite
- Floating vanity and feature tiling in ensuite
- Double glazing
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Ceiling fans to living area and bedroom
- Intercom handset for visitor access
- Single car space in secure basement parking
- Lockable storage area
EER: 6 stars
Rates: $1,628 per annum (approx.)
Land Tax: $2,016 per annum (approx.)
Body Corporate: $4,184 per annum (approx.)