Offering the highest standard of living within one of Canberra's most prestigious suburbs, welcome home to 22/7 State Circle in Forrest. This 4 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom expansive penthouse apartment sits on the top floor of the Collins Building within the award-winning Estate complex. Offering never seen before luxury and sophistication and unrivalled views of Parliament House, simply move in and enjoy the ultimate lifestyle.
Upon entry, you are greeted with European oak timber flooring, flowing through to the spacious, combined living and dining area which connects seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining area and those second-to-none views. An entertainer's delight, the kitchen features Gaggenau appliances, caeserstone benchtops and a butler's prep area, ready and waiting for your next gathering.
Spread over an incredible 237sqm of living space, and designed to encompass a connection to the environment, once you set foot inside, the sheer size and sophistication of this apartment becomes clear. The Collins Pennington Architects present a floorplan offering two living areas and ample privacy for a family.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own one of Canberra's most premium apartments. With high-end inclusions throughout, perfectly defining opulence and luxury, you must inspect this property to appreciate its incredible beauty.
- 2021 Master Builders Association award winning development
- 4 oversized bedrooms with built in robes and 3 ensuited
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and oversized ensuite
- Master ensuite with freestanding tear drop shaped bath, custom his and hers vanity and floor to ceiling Italian Carrara marble herringbone tiling.
- Balcony to master suite with views of Parliament House
- Luxury entertainers' kitchen with reconstituted Caesarstone waterfall benchtops and butler's prep area.
- Gaggenau appliances, including two pyrolytic ovens, 900mm induction cooktop and 900mm externally ducted range hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated microwave/ grill, and warming drawer
- Italian Statuario marble kitchen splashback
- Dual zone Vintec wine fridge
- Villeroy & Boch tap and ceramic ware throughout
- Kitchen overlooks the large open plan living and dining area, with second-to-none views of Parliament House
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout
- Floor to ceiling double glazed stacker doors provide a seamless connection to the large outdoor entertainer's balcony.
- Spotted gum timber soffits to all balconies
- 2700mm ceilings throughout
- European Oak flooring throughout living areas
- Godfrey Hirst Pure loop New Zealand wool carpet to all bedrooms
- Luxurious sheer curtains
- Recessed pelmets to living areas and bedrooms with feature LED strip lighting
- Under tile heating, custom joinery, LED strip lighting, frameless shower screens and floor to ceiling tiles to all bathrooms.
- Full size Laundry with custom joinery, stone benchtop, and floor to ceiling tiling
- Ducted dual zone heating and cooling
- Video intercom
- 2 car enclosed garage with storage area to rear plus extra storage cage
- 60-bottle secure wine storage in the Estate fully temperature-controlled wine cellar
The Statistics That You Want To Know !
EER: 7.8 stars
Total house size: 266m²
Total Living: 237m²
Total External Living: 29m²
Body Corporate: $3,184 p.q. (approx.)
Rates: $1,495 p.q (approx.)
Land Tax: $1,766 p.q. (approx., if rented)
Rental Appraisal: $1600 - $1800 per week
Heating and Cooling: Ducted Reverse Cycle
Car: Double secure underground garage