Enviably positioned on a battle-axe block in Gilmore, this well maintained 3-bedroom home ensures every need is met.
Extensively renovated, including the stunning chefs kitchen with induction cooking and a double 600mm steam oven, this property is truly suited to the entertainer.
There's room for all with both formal and informing living spaces.
Enjoy time spent on the large, covered deck lapping up expansive views over the Tuggeranong region, or in the Solar heated inground swimming pool.
Take advantage of direct Reserve access from the backyard.
Location needs are also covered, with 44 Louisa Lawson Cres just a short stroll of city buses, local shops, great schools & ovals.
3 Bed | 1 Bath | 2 Car
- Freshly painted, New carpet
- Extensively renovated kitchen, Induction cooking, Double 600mm Steam Oven
- Hot and Cold Zip Tap, 40mm Granite benchtops
- Landscaped, low maintenance backyard.
- Reserve access from the rear
- Ducted Evaporative cooling, Ducted Gas heating
- Large 69m2 garage with powder room and alarm system
- Back 2 base alarm system
- Solar heated, inground, saltwater pool
- Bamboo flooring throughout the living area.
- Outdoor Kitchen with gas BBQ
Block size: 1132m2
UV: $319,000 (2020)
Internal: 128m2 (approx.)
Garage: 69m2 (Approx.)
Rates: $2,543 p.a (approx.)