Impeccably crafted to the highest of standards, this superbly appointed family residence presents a contemporary offering. Spread over 191m2 (approx.) of internal living and 245m² (approx.) of total floor area. this carefully considered architectural design combines with bespoke finishes to create a truly magnificent family home.
The clever single level design embraces practicality for the growing family. A luxurious sense of space is created from the moment you enter the residence, achieved using 3-meter-high ceilings and extensive glass throughout, including highlight windows. Upon entry, Blackbutt timber floors flow throughout and leads to the family and meals area, overlooked on by the designer kitchen. Superbly appointed, the kitchen showcases Bosch appliances, 60mm Quantum Quartz Stone bench tops and an expansive butler's pantry. Wonderful neutral tone joinery complimented by timber look feature joinery, a mirrored splashback and designer tapware create a kitchen which will be the envy of your family and friends.
Designed with entertaining in mind, a seamless connection between the internal and external dining areas of the home is achieved with ease. The covered alfresco is the perfect spot for outdoor entertaining and alfresco dining.
The design encompasses a formal living are set to the front of the home, ensuring there is plenty of space for the whole family to spread out. A third living area and generous study area adds to the incredible functionality of this home.
Accommodation is four well-proportioned bedrooms with built in robes. The master suite includes a large walk through robe to a luxury ensuite. The ensuite is equipped with floor to ceiling tiles, feature brushed stainless steel edging, custom his and hers vanity, shower niche and brushed stainless steel tapware and accessories which caps of a wonderful parents' retreat.
With a striking modern façade, this home has been thoughtfully designed to showcase luxury from the outset. Set in the highly desirable suburb of Wright, the residence is within walking distance to the beautiful mount Stromlo with walking and mountain biking trails at your door-step. Within close proximity to parks, local shopping centers and schools and with no expense spared in the construction, enjoy living in this magnificent family home and reap the rewards of a convenient lifestyle.
- Architecturally designed family home
- Colorbond skillion roof
- Blackbutt timber floors throughout
- Luxurious kitchen with butler's pantry
- 60mm Quantum quartz stone benchtops
- 6 Burner Bosch gas cooktop
- 900mm Bosch pyrolytic oven
- Bosch built in microwave
- Bosch freestanding dishwasher
- 3 meter ceilings to all living areas
- Covered private alfresco entertaining area with natural gas outlet
- Formal living to the front of the residence
- Generous study/office space
- Four generously proportioned bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bedroom with large walk through robe and ensuite
- Feature tiling, custom vanities and designer fixtures to bathrooms
- brushed stainless steel semi frameless shower screens
- Separate powder room
- Sizeable laundry with ample storage and side access
- LED lights
- Double glazing throughout
- Fully landscaped gardens
- Rinnai continuous gas hot water
- 2000 litre water tank
- USB smart power points throughout
- Iconic light switches
- Security alarm system with provisions installed for cameras
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling with zoning
EER: 6.4 stars
Land Size: 479m2 (approx.)
Total Living: 191m2 (approx.)
Alfresco: 14m2 (approx.)
Garage: 41m2 (approx.)
Total house size: 245m2 (approx.)
Heating and Cooling: Electric ducted reverse cycle heating and cool with zoning
Car: Double garage with internal access