Set in an elevated position with soaring views towards Isaacs Ridge and beyond, this architecturally designed family home is an entertainer's delight.
Spread over 220m2 (approx.) of internal living, the clever design embraces practicality for the growing family. A functional floorplan offers segregated living and dining areas, built around the superbly appointed kitchen. Showcasing high end stainless steel appliances, stainless steel benchtops and ample pantry and bench space, the kitchen overlooks the open plan dining and family area of the home.
Designed with entertaining in mind, a seamless connection between the internal and external dining areas of the home is achieved with ease. Dual glass sliding doors lead you out to the expansive covered deck, which offers the perfect place to enjoy the sunset whilst entertaining family and friends. The kitchen windows can be fully opened, offering another place for to sit and enjoy the soaring views and ambient atmosphere of this picturesque spot.
The thoughtful design encompasses the living and dining areas of the home all being at the back of the home, and ensure there is plenty of space for the whole family to spread out. The cosy lounge room features a fireplace, creating the perfect spot to rug up during the Canberra winter and keep warm.
Accommodation is four well-proportioned bedrooms, all of which are segregated from the entertaining areas of the home. The indulgent master suite is positioned away from the other bedrooms, creating the ultimate parents retreat within its own end of the house. The master bedroom features a spacious dressing room with dual functionality as a quiet sitting area, with generous built-in-robes and an ensuite completing the offering. A study with beautiful timber joinery and full-height storage creates the perfect home office for the astute new owner.
The landscaped front and back gardens complement the surrounding nature offerings of Steinwedel Street. A highlight of the design is the in-ground swimming pool and fire pit with built-in bench seating, with the lush established greenery and manicured gardens creating the perfect private outdoor oasis.
Poised within one of Farrer's premier streets, it is just a short walk to the nature reserve and the local shops. The Woden Town Centre is just a short drive away, along with a number of public and private schools within the vicinity. Enjoy living in this magnificent family home and reap the rewards of a convenient lifestyle.
- Architecturally designed resort style home
- Feature timber (recycled hardwood) flooring
- Spacious kitchen with quality fixtures and fittings
- Stainless steel benchtops
- Ariston, Blanco and Miele appliances including gas cooktop
- Open plan family and dining area with dual access out to the deck
- Formal living area with fireplace and access to deck
- Study with inbuilt desk and storage creates large space for home office
- Four generously proportioned bedrooms
- Master bedroom with dressing room and ensuite nestled to one end of the home
- Main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling and bathtub
- Separate wash closet
- Large laundry with storage and rear access to second deck with clothesline
- Covered alfresco area with soaring views to Isaacs Ridge
- LED lights
- Landscaped gardens with established vegetable gardens
- Self-cleaning swimming pool and fire pit with bench seating
- 3 x 5000 litre water tank - connected to pool and irrigation
- Circular driveway and lovely streetscape
- Easy access to the Farrer Ridge walking and mountain biking trails, Farrer Shops and arterial roads connecting you to town centres
EER: 1.5 stars
Land Size: 1197m2 (approx.)
Internal Living: 205m2 (approx.)
Study: 15m2 (approx.)
External Living: 73m2 (approx.)
Shed : 42m2 (approx.)
Rates: $4,491 per annum (approx.)
Heating and Cooling: Ducted Heating
Car: Double carport